Sympozer is a mobile Web mashup application that aggregates conference metadata. It allows browsing conference publications, publication authors, authors. organizations, but also authors. other publications, publications related to the same keywords, conference schedule or resources related to the conference publications. For this, it queries several datasources such as the SPARQL endpoint that serves the conference dataset and other endpoints and information services that enrich these data. Sympozer is deployable for any conference with available metadata on the Web.
- In fall 2014, DataConf has turned into Sympozer, a more comprehensive environment that allows easy managing and scheduling of your conference, and generating DataConf instances on the fly. The Sympozer website is currently being redesigned.
- Evaluate DataConf!
- Enrich your own information on DataConf instances by using the DataPaper source (need to register first)
- Access one of the deployed DataConf instances by clicking on the conference name, in the "Dataconf instances" section (versions and datasource functions may vary from one instance to another).
- Find more information about this app on the DataConf homepage.
- Get the DataConf sources on GitHub to deploy your own instance, or ask us to host it on this server.